Red, White & BOOM! 2016
More than just a fireworks show – come join us for an afternoon and evening of food, live music, kid’s activities, and fun for the the whole family!
Checkout our fantastic lineup of local bands and enjoy great food from the many local vendors who will be serving up their specialties. For the kids, we’ll have jumpy houses, face painters and more.
The evening will conclude with an amazing fireworks show simulcast live to music by our friends at KZST 100.1 FM
Don’t forget your blankets, folding chairs, and jackets. Coolers are welcome, but…
Please note: alcohol, glass containers, dogs, BBQs, personal fireworks, and tents are strictly prohibited. Additionally, tailgating in the parking lots will not be permitted
Parking: $10; lots available at:
- Lot P – Grace Pavilion, 1347 Maple Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA (Approx)
- Lot V – Veteran’s Memorial Building, 1351 Maple Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
- Lot M – Below Highway 101 Overpass
- Handicapped Parking Only – 1499 Brookwood Ave, Santa Rosa, CA (Brookwood near the Main Entrance Gate)
- Gate 7 (VIP – Please note, you must have a VIP ticket and VIP parking pass to park in this lot.) – 2004 Linwood Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (Off Aston Ave – Approx)
Sonoma County Fairgrounds – Santa Rosa, CA (map & directions)
4:00 – 4:45pm – McKenna Faith
4:46 – 5:04pm – Brent Farris & Sponsors – Intro to Kingsborough
5:05 – 6:00pm – Kingsborough
6:01 – 6:29pm – Brent Farris & Sponsors – Intro to WB5
6:30 – 7:45pm – Wonder Bread 5
7:46 – 7:59pm – BREAK – Brent Farris, Sponsors
8:00 – 9:20pm – Wonder Bread 5
9:21 – 9:27pm – Brent Farris, Sponsors
9:28 – 9:36pm – Guest star song & Star Spangled Banner
9:37 – 9:57pm – Fireworks!